Every organisation is different. Each has its own issues relating to wellbeing and associated functional activity. The following diagram presents some of the key work components and influencers of organisational and employees’ wellbeing.
Our Organisational Development Services, working in partnership with your own staff, cover:
- Assessment & Consultancy
- Insights & Understanding
- Solutions Delivery
Assessment & Consultancy
We work with senior leaders and in-house specialists to:
- Review your organisation’s current influence on employees’ wellbeing including your related support and initiatives
- Evolve a commitment and culture of improving wellbeing for the organisation and all its employees
- Provide strategic and tailored wellbeing solutions and support platforms
- Provide training, analysis, mentoring and interim support to those responsible for your organisation’s Wellbeing functions
- Guide and support the development and implementation of an organisational wellbeing strategy
Insights & Understanding
- Survey your employees to understand their immediate and long term wellbeing needs.
- Provide a platform and signposting for employees to seek wellbeing solutions
- Provide training, tools and solutions to help individual and teams of employees effectively manage and strengthen their wellbeing
- Provide valuable data on wellbeing issues across the organisation
- Provide general wellbeing insights and training to heighten employees’ awareness and commitment to managing and strengthening their wellbeing, energy and performance capacity.
For the Organisation:
- On-going guidance and support in the implementation, assessment, review and development of Wellbeing initiatives and capability.
On-going training and support tailored to individuals and cohorts specific and situational needs:
- Lifestyle planning
- Exercise and nutrition
- Addressing health conditions such as obesity, diabetes, cancer, musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, pre & post natal, and menopause
- Tailored solutions for mature workers returning to work
- Mental health support including trauma support, stress, anxiety and depression
- Mindfulness, meditation, yoga, Pilates
- Financial and material wellbeing.
Under we share more detail for those interested in understanding our broad framework when supporting client organisations who might be at the early stages of developing wellbeing initiatives. The diagram immediately under gives a visual impression. The links for each step under the diagram give more details for how each stage of an initiative might evolve.