Ryan Oak’s background is in Personal Training and Sports Massage therapy. For many, the choice to become a personal trainer grows from sport or exercise as a hobby, but for Ryan it has always been a love for quality of life that has driven him to do this. Ryan qualified as a personal trainer in 2013. Since this time he has worked with a wide variety of clients one to one and has been able to make a real difference to their lives. Ryan puts strong emphasis on the quality of his relationship with his clients that makes him look forward to coming back every day and drives him to constantly improve his knowledge and skills.
Areas of Expertise: Ryan has integrated his knowledge in personal training and sports massage into practical training techniques that optimise recovery and eliminate the risk of injury. He supports all of his clients achieve excellent wellbeing improvements and is especially successful with those new to training, people that haven’t trained for a while and anyone with injuries / postural issues
- Level 3 diploma Fitness Instruction and Personal Training
- Certificate in Postural Assessment and Corrective Exercise
- Level 3 Certificate in Sports Massage (Soft Tissue Therapy)
- Level 4 Certificate in Sports Massage (Soft Tissue Therapy)
- Group Exercise Qualifications